Online MS in Information Technology - Data Analytics
Gain the specialized intelligence to synthesize sets of raw information and further your career with this specialized online master's from Southern New Hampshire University.
Information Technologies - Data Analytics Concentration Benefits:
- Median annual salary of $95,570 for statisticians1
- 33% projected job growth for statisticians through 20311
- Multiple term starts throughout the year - complete your degree at your own pace
- 24/7 online accessibility - attend class when and where it's convenient
- One of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
Foundations of Data, Decision Methods & Modeling, and Presentation & Visualization of Data. Request degree information now.
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.