Online MS in Management - Emergency Management
Learn to evaluate strategies for preparedness, response and recovery with this specialized online master's from Southern New Hampshire University.
Management - Emergency Management Master's Degree Benefits:
- Median annual salary of $76,730 for emergency management directors1
- 3% projected job growth for emergency management directors through 20311
- Multiple term starts throughout the year - complete your degree at your own pace
- 24/7 online accessibility - attend class when and where it's convenient
- One of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
Courses May Include:
Disaster Response and Recovery, Emergency Planning and Preparedness, and Applied Emergency Management. Request degree information now.
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.