Online MS in Management
Today’s managers must have a versatile skill set. They are the proponents of an organization’s brand and MS manage and develop top talent.
Management Master's Degree Benefits:
- Median annual salary of $102,450 for management occupations1
- 8% projected job growth for management occupations through 20311
- Designed to be completed as fast as 15 months
- Multiple term start dates throughout the year - complete your degree at your own pace
- 24/7 online accessibility - attend class when and where it's convenient
Courses May Include:
Cultivating Organizational Culture, Corporate Communications, Business Research and Project Management. Request degree information now.
This program and its concentrations are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Student achievement data can be found on College Navigator.
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.