Get on track to lead with your online MSN in Nurse Executive Leadership from Southern New Hampshire University.
MSN in Nurse Executive Leadership Benefits:
- 32% growth of medical and health service managers expected through 20291
- Median annual wages of $104,280 in 20201
- Complete in as few as 1.5 years
- Obtain your MSN for under $23,000 in tuition; $627 per credit x 36 credits
- Move at your own pace, take one or two courses per term depending on your schedule
- Innovative asynchronous program aligned to the newest AACN Essentials
- Apply coursework to practice with a precepted experience at the end of your program
Upon graduating, you'll have the option to demonstrate the achievement of these learnings through two national exams: the Certified in Executive Nursing Practice (CENP) and/or Certified Nurse Manager and Leader (CNML).
Courses May Include:
Healthcare Quality & Improvement, Health Policy & Law, Healthcare Finance & Reimbursement, Strategic Skills for Nurse Executive Leaders and Advanced Concepts for Nurse Executive Leaders.
The Bachelor of Science and Master of Science in Nursing programs at Southern New Hampshire University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036, 202.887.6791.
Important: Students interested in this degree must already possess an unencumbered nursing license.
1 Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, on the internet, at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/medical-and-health-services-managers.htm (viewed May 21, 2021).
SNHU nursing programs are not authorized in the state of Washington or US territories and we are not accepting students residing in Washington state or US territories into Nursing programs at this time. Currently enrolled students who move into the state of Washington or a US territory will not be able to continue in nursing courses until they move out of the state of Washington or the US territory. Prospective students are encouraged to contact Admission, and current students should contact their Advisor, for more information.