Online MS in Psychology - Child and Adolescent Developmental
Learn assessment, intervention and consultation strategies that address the unique individual, cultural and psychological needs of children and families with this specialized online master's from Southern New Hampshire University.
Psychology - Child and Adolescent Development Psychology Master's Degree Benefits:
- Median annual salary of $81,040 for psychologists1
- 6% projected job growth for psychologists through 20311
- Learn to work with children in a variety of settings, from schools to clinics to hospitals
- Multiple term starts throughout the year - complete your degree at your own pace
- 24/7 online accessibility - attend class when and where it's convenient
- One of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
Courses May Include:
Social Psychology, Developmental Psychology, Intervention Strategies and Theories of Personality. Request degree information now.
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.