Online BA in Human Services
With an online bachelor’s in human services from Southern New Hampshire University, you’ll be prepared for success in a number of helping professions — from social services and family welfare to mental health support and more. Plus, without the demanding education and licensure requirements of a degree in social work, the BA in Human Services can help you reach your goals faster.
Human Services Bachelor's Degree Benefits:
- Median annual salary of $74,000 for social and community services managers1
- 15% projected job growth for social and community services managers through 20301
- Get prepared for meaningful roles in community and social services, family welfare, mental health and more
- Discover your passion with 3 concentration options (Child & Family Services, Gerontology and Substance Abuse)
- Six 8-week terms per year - complete your degree at your own pace
- 24/7 online accessibility - attend class when and where it's convenient
- One of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
Courses May Include:
Public Policy and Advocacy, Case Management, and Prevention and Crisis Intervention. Request degree information now.
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.